| Nira Montana
Category: 5 star hotel
Where: La Thuile (AO), Italia
Line: modular cooking 90, preparation, ovens, dishwasher
Partner: DEA S.r.l. [Ivrea (TO), Italy]
Snuggled in the characteristic alpine village of La Thuile, at an altitude of over 1.400 meters, is Nira Montana, a five star hotel of the Nira Hotels and Resorts chain.
Nira Montana is nestled in the surrounding countryside. New construction techniques combine wood and stone in a striking work of modernism, offering guests innumerable views of the majestic Monte Bianco. The restaurant is built over two floors and the contrast of wood panels and custom steel fittings makes a lasting impression.
- The request of the managing director Dott. Manvinder Puri of Nira Group was to attract and satisfy a high level of international clientele.
- DEA srl, coordinated by Davide Benedetto, followed the development and execution of the project alongside with the client, represented by architect Del Portico, creating a valid and international collaboration.
- Mareno kitchens were proposed from the outset because they completely satisfy the needs and high standards of a hotel such as Nira Montana. The choice of the cooking series 90, the leading series by Mareno, was a natural one because it guarantees optimal performance, ample work surfaces and maximum modularity.
- The layout was designed to simplify work in the kitchen and to allow the team to have autonomous working positions suited to prepare the rich international menu for approximately 150 covers.
- The modern concept with which the workstations were designed allows for the rationalization of time and work methods. The workstations, with neutral bases, both heated and refrigerated, allow personnel to have everything to hand.
- The 90 series cooking blocks, installed back-to-back as an island, are the focal point around which the other workstations are articulated, two passes for preparation, separate areas for pizzas, patisserie and dishwashing.
- Two years since the launch of the structure, the client is completely satisfied with the equipment and the after-sales assistance received during all phases of the collaboration.
- The restaurant of the hotel has the intention of becoming a gourmet restaurant and, thanks to the excellent reviews it has received, is most certainly on its way to doing so.