| InterContinental Perth City Centre
Category: 5 star hotel
Where: Perth, Australia
Partner: Comcater Pty Ltd [Derrimut, Australia]
In the heart of the city of Perth, the modern 5 star hotel InterContinental Perth City Centre stands out for its luxury, class and professionalism.
The prestigious hotel of the InterContinental Hotels Group® (IHG®) chain offers a sophisticated atmosphere where the comfort of its 240 rooms blends with unique culinary experiences and elegant environments.
- The hotel needed to renew the kitchen equipment used in its Italian restaurant to make it more complete and functional, despite the limited space available.
- The new cooking unit had to be designed to ensure it could effectively cater for serving breakfast, lunch and dinner in the restaurant which seats 120 people, as well as for the room service, available 24/7.
- The project was followed by the HTS consultants, who immediately proposed the Mareno brand due to its reliability and wide range, capable of meeting all requirements.
- The choice of the STAR70 line enabled the designers to make the best use of the limited space available, ensuring maximum power without forgoing elegance, ergonomics and close attention to detail.
- The kitchen island, made with a single worktop, makes the kitchen more people-friendly, as well as easier to use and clean.
- The back-to-back installation meets the requirements of the hotel with regard to guaranteeing service continuity throughout the day, from breakfast to lunch and dinner, as well as room service, available 24/7.
- Completing the project was possible thanks to the joint collaboration of the HTS Consultants, who developed the design, Caterlink, which managed the assembly and Comcater Pty Ltd, which supervised the installation and managed the continuous training of the kitchen staff.